пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

agios apartment heraklion holiday




I REALLY want to go home. I was doing ok, but now Iapos;m thinking about all the things I could be getting done and I want to go home, but I know I have to wait till 5 to even get started :(

BAH

I have early lunch today and I only have one doc in this afternoon. If anyone asks if I want to go home early I am SOOOO taking the opprotunity. After work Iapos;m going to stop by main to check the mail and see if my herogram stuff has come in yet. I really hope it gets here soon. I want to take Halloween off if I can.

Good news on that though, Iapos;ve been switched to on call that day, so if I CANapos;T take it off, thereapos;s a much higher chance that Iapos;ll be off by 5

More later, I have to head to lunch.
agios apartment heraklion holiday, agios apartment holiday, agios athanasios, agios bargain holiday hotel.



Комментариев нет: