суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

eant




Ughhhh

i hate waking up before the sun. It cramps my style. But i was up at 6:30 this morning. Baaaarf. Iapos;m listening to the mix on my myspace page though and itapos;s helping me wake up.

and my lungs hurt like a bitch today. Theyapos;ve been bad all week, but today is the worst. I coughed up a little blood today which means itapos;s cold out seriously this sucks. Fortunately, i can go to a lung doctor on the cheap and maybe get fixed.



yesterday was cool. Me and my dad went and ate arabic food and saw apos;w.apos;. It was good, if a little disjointed. My dad loved it. I think itapos;s possible it might win an oscar.


haha oh hey, so. I got my check yesterday. And they took out ALMOST A THIRD of it for taxes. But i paid back will half of what i owe him, paid back my sister, and am paying back my dad today and i still have a pretty decent chunk of coin, though so i guess i shouldnapos;t complain.

i need to buy a sash..like..a beauty-queen style sash that says MISS WASILLA, unless anyone has a better suggestion as to what i should have it say. Iapos;m going to wear that w/a business suit (iapos;m gonna look for a pink one, but fortunately iapos;ve seen her wear pretty much every colour), carry a toy rifle, wear a cross necklace, and a giant gaudy flag pin. Iapos;m also going to look for shoes that are similar to the gross looking red ones that she wears all the time. By she i mean sarah palin. Haha. But yeah....does anyone have any other suggestions about my costume? let me know



ok. Iapos;m gonna go get dressed or something.
eant, eanswers, eanswer, eansw.



Комментариев нет: